I’ve made a few changes to this blog’s theme over the last few weeks, and I thought it would be nice to summarise them in a post.
Here’s what has changed:
- Add support for (sidenote: You can see this in action here.)
- Remove the link to the (sidenote: I doubt anyone was using this, and it’s obsolete with a link to edit on GitHub.)
- Increase font size everywhere
- Use Newsreader for body text
- Use Libre Franklin as the functional text
- Use Berkeley Mono for code
- Post metadata (date, tags, etc) now uses functional font
- Increase line-height and decrease site width
- Add an “Edit on GitHub” link to each post
- Add Creative Commons license
I was inspired to make typography changes after reading Kev’s post: What’s In A Font? Website Typography Best Practices.
On the web
Generated by openring